A great allure for Muslims is to seek forgiveness and spiritual amnesty during Umrah, especially in Ramadan. To owe an account full of virtues, fixed with an innumerable blessed moments of Ramadan days and nights, millions of Muslims move towards Allah’s Home. Equivalence of reward of ‘Umrah in Ramadan’ to Hajj (documented in Al-Bukhari and Muslim) is also an important fact behind availing Ramadan Umrah Packages under “Umrah N Hajj” services around the globe. A quick look at Umrah Packages offered at http://www.umrahnhajj.co.uk/ surely clears misunderstanding for every group of society. Be it a luxurious one you want or looking for an economical Umrah tour, all the choices are just one click away.
For the convenience of our dear customers we have pen up a short view of our comfortable packages and facilities from “Umrah N Hajj”. Most peculiar thing of our Ramadan Packages is a 10% discount on all the 3, 4 and 5 star hotels. As per your choice of stay, our travel agency provides flexible range of time frames lying between 7 to 12 nights stay in Makkah and Madinah respectively. Satisfying guest hosting with International tastes and agreeable services is our trademark. Burj Al Sultan and Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotana in Makkah while Elaf Al Huda hotel and Anwaar al Madinah Mövenpick in Madinah serve their guests with grand sight of Pilgrimage location, Air-conditioned rooms , spacious buffet area, soothing interior and comfortable padded furniture.
Cheap Packages is a secondary factor for your journey, so first things first i.e spiritual intention for Umrah. The foremost duty of an Umrah doer is to seek complete education of procedures and practices for this angelic happening. To extract the extreme benefits of Umrah “Umrah N Hajj” has also uploaded a catalogue for the users saying “How to perform Umrah” at http://www.umrahnhajj.co.uk/News/how-to-perform-umrah-2/
Moreover we have short-listed few general tips for Umrah just for your ease. By mentioning such easier tips and ways, our purpose is to instill the love for Umrah in the hearts of doers especially in Ramadan.
1) Moving alone or with the family, book your trips earlier to avoid hassles. Your choice of a reliable travel agency like “Umrah N Hajj” assures you for a safe and convenient journey.
2) Arrangements to maintain a strong communication with roommates or other family members is a great source of mental peace during certain happenings of Umrah. It is highly suggestible to activate overseas roaming on your local connection, otherwise due to Ramadan, the influx of pilgrimages may create long queues to buy a new sim card of KSA.
3) Must-Haves list
Money, important documents, medication, electronics, clothes, Mini –Quraan, Azkaar book, a working clock for room, prayer mat and a water bottle falls in the category of unavoidable things.
4) Things to Remember
• Set a meeting point
• Show patience of maximum level
• Be humble with other members of the group or family
• Maintain balance between your prayers and health
5) Gather your energy to stand for up to two hours to have a spiritual experience of Taraweeh.
6) Avoid eating too much spicy foods. If you get ill once, you may lose the pleasure of meditation. Don’t compromise on healthy food.
After having a look on above mentioned tips, don’t ignore the actual target of the performance of Umrah. Recitation of Holy Quran, sending blessings upon Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and offering lots of Nawafil should be your prior focus. Remember! You are the fortunate to whom Allah has selected for that holy journey.